These policies apply to food ordered through Catering to Go.
- While every effort is made to accommodate last-minute requests, a minimum of 24 hours notice is generally required for all orders; three business days for orders containing hot food options.
- For rush orders, please call 734-764-4700 and we will do our best to accommodate you. Menu choices and pick-up locations may be limited.
- Delivery service is available at all campus buildings Mon-Fri between 7am-8pm. Please be sure to provide the building and room number when placing your order.
- With all deliveries, there is a delivery window of 15 minutes before and after the requested delivery time.
- A $10 delivery charge will be applied to all deliveries.
- Hot food deliveries will not include hot boxes or hot storage options
- Orders canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged for the full amount of the order. Please call 734-764-4700 to cancel your order.
- Orders that are not picked up within two hours of the scheduled time will be discarded and billed for the full amount.
- Student organizations ordering from Catering to Go must set up an account for shortcode billing prior to the first order.
- Student organizations must have adequate funds in the organization’s SOAS account when the order is placed and when the order is picked up.
- U-M departments must set up an account and are encouraged to pay by shortcode.
- Individuals must set up an account and may pay with credit card.
Menus and Nutrition
- Menus and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Serving sizes are approximate.
- Please refer to MyNutrition to identify allergens, nutritional values, and ingredients for menu items. You may also contact one of our dietitians at 734-764-3000.