Students who live off-campus, or in Northwood Apartments, or in the Munger Graduate Residences can choose one of three Block Plans for the fall and winter terms. Meal plans and prices listed include fall and winter terms
Fall term meal plans can be added beginning in late August by visiting GET or by emailing email@example.com at any time.
Please note that unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals carry over from the fall term to the winter term only if you do not cancel your winter term meal plan. Otherwise, both expire at the end of the term. All unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals expire at the end of winter term.
|55 Block||80 Block||125 Block|
|# of Meals||55||55||80||80||125||125|
Block Plans are for students who would like to eat some meals in our dining halls with the flexibility to choose an on-campus café for additional meals and snacks. Choose the 55, 80 or 125 Block Plan and leave the cooking and cleanup to us.
In preparation for a public health informed fall semester, Michigan Dining has implemented additional precautions to help keep students well and healthy while dining on campus. Among these changes includes new take-out locations across campus. You can find a full list of MDining To Go locations, hours, and menus here.
These can be used just like cash at more than two dozen locations across campus, including pantries, cafés, and markets located in libraries, Palmer Commons and University Unions buildings. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can upgrade your meal plan anytime or you can supplement with Blue Bucks.
Two weeks before and after the start of class each term, simply go to GET to charge your meal plan to your student account. At all other times, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your meal plan will automatically renew for the winter term. If you prefer another plan or would like to cancel, contact us within two weeks from the start of class each term. For a full listing of terms the detailed outline of the optional meal plan contract can be found here.
To sign up for a spring or summer meal plan email email@example.com with your UMID requesting for a spring or summer meal plan to be added.
You will have 2 weeks from the start of class to cancel your optional meal plan. Cancellations can be made via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation and including your UMID number in the request. Or, you can request to cancel your meal plan by visiting dining.umich.edu/canceloptionalmealplan and filling out the form.
The deadline to cancel your winter term meal plan was 11:59 pm on Wednesday, January 22nd.
- Unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals carry over from the fall term to the winter term only if you do not cancel your winter term meal plan. Otherwise, both expire at the end of the term. All unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals expire at the end of winter term. You must have your Mcard and an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- If you have both spring and summer term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from spring to summer term. Dining Dollars expire at the end of the summer term.
- You must show your Mcard and have an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- You may not transfer meals, share your meal plan, or loan your Mcard to any other person for the purpose of entering the dining hall. Allowing unauthorized use of meal plan privileges may result in additional charges, cancellation of meal plan privileges without a refund and referral to the Student Conduct Resolution Process.
- You can use GET to check your meal plan account balance 24/7.
- Parents, guardians or others can instantly add Blue Bucks to your account at any time (a handy feature when you’re running low on cash) by visiting GET.
- Two weeks from the start of class each term, you can use GET to choose a different meal plan that better meets your dining needs.
- You can upgrade your meal plan at any time during the term. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
- Meal plan prices are listed per year.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the start of class each term to cancel a meal plan for that term. The exact date is listed in the meal plan contract.
- Meal plans automatically renew for the winter term, but can be canceled by emailing email@example.com within two weeks from the start of class each term. The exact date is listed in the meal plan contract.
- The full contract agreement can be found here