If you are living in a residence hall, you can use your meal plan during regular dining hours. When you’re in the dining hall, you can eat as much or as little as you like, whether that’s a hearty, four-course dinner or just a glass of juice and a bagel. Meal plans and prices listed include the fall and winter terms. Meal plan selections are made on your Michigan Housing Contract.
|21/22 Residential Meal Plan||21/22 Residential Meal Plan Plus 200||21/22 Residential Meal Plan Plus 300|
|M|Dining To Go Meals||1 swipe per day*||1 swipe per day*||1 swipe per day*|
Plus 300 Plan
If you want the flexibility to eat wherever you are and whenever you choose, the Plus 300 Plan offers busy students the best value. This plan provides you with meals at any dining hall and $300 in Dining Dollars to spend on coffee, snacks, and meals when you are on the run.
Plus 200 Plan
The Plus 200 Plan is designed for the student who will eat most meals in the dining halls, but wants the flexibility to use their Dining Dollars for late-night sandwiches or snacks, pizza, coffee drinks or smoothies, and the occasional grab-and-go meal. This plan includes meals in any dining hall and $200 in Dining Dollars
This economy plan is for students who plan to eat virtually all of their meals in the dining halls during regular service hours.
These can be used just like cash at more than two dozen locations across campus, including pantries, cafés, and markets located in residence halls, libraries, Palmer Commons, and University Unions buildings. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can upgrade your meal plan via GET anytime or you can supplement with Blue Bucks.
If you live in a residence hall, your dining hall will provide you with a special meal when you are confined to your room due to illness or injury.
Please place your order at least two hours in advance and arrange for a healthy friend or roommate to pick up your meal at the dining hall. If you want your order to be ready in less than two hours, please call your dining hall to learn if your request can be accommodated.
You may choose up to two entrées. Entrée choices include daily menu options, sandwiches and salads. If you choose an entrée from our daily menu, please have your meal picked up during regular service hours for that meal. Sandwiches and salads may be picked up at any time.
If you suspect the flu and feel you need medical attention, please contact University Health Services.
If you have any questions, please call your Dining Hall Manager. We hope you feel better soon!
What every student should know about Meal Plans:
- Residence Hall residents are required to have a meal plan for every term in residence.
- Fall/Winter meal plan prices are listed per year and Spring/Summer peal plan prices are listed per term, however, meal plans are billed per term.
- You must show your Mcard and have an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- You may not transfer meals, share your meal plan or loan your Mcard to any other person for the purpose of entering the dining hall. Allowing unauthorized use of meal plan privileges may result in additional charges, cancellation of meal plan privileges without a refund and referral to the Student Conduct Resolution process.
- You are welcome to eat as much as you like when you are in our dining halls. Carry-out options will be available as well.
- You can use GET to check your meal plan account balance 24/7.
- Dining Dollars are renewed each term based on the meal plan you select.
- If you have both fall and winter term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from fall to winter term and expire at the end of the winter term.
- If you have both spring and summer term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from spring to summer term and expire at the end of the summer term.
- Two weeks from the start of class each term, you may change your meal plan to one that better meets your needs via the GET website.
- You can upgrade your meal plan at any time during the term. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.