Students who live off campus, in Northwood Apartments, or in the Munger Graduate Residences can choose one of three Block Plans or one of three Unlimited Plans for the fall and winter terms. For the spring and summer terms, our Unlimited Basic Plan lets you eat as often as you like during regular dining hours. And students always have the option to use Blue Bucks to purchase individual dining hall meals at a discounted price. Meal plans and prices are listed per term.
Meal plan prices are updated annually by July 1.
The first day to use Fall term meal plans is August 30th.
|50 Block||75 Block||125 Block||Unlimited Basic||Unlimited Plus 200||Unlimited Plus 300|
|# of Meals||50||75||125||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Price per Term||$1040||$1131||$1448||$2199||$2374||$2474|
Block Plans are for students who would like to eat some meals in our dining halls with the flexibility to choose an on-campus café for additional meals and snacks. Choose the 50, 75 or 125 Block Plan and leave the cooking and cleanup to us.
These plans let you come and go in the dining halls as often as you like during regular dining hours and without the worry of running out of meals. Eat as much or as little as you like. Enjoy a four-course meal, or just a cookie and a cup of coffee. No worries.
- The Plus 300 Plan offers busy students the best value and lets you eat wherever you are and whenever you choose. This plan provides you with an unlimited number of meals at any dining hall and $300 in Dining Dollars to spend on coffee, snacks, and meals when you are on the run. You’ll also receive 15 To-Go Meals, and 12 Guest Meals so you can treat friends and family.
- The Plus 200 Plan is designed for the student who will eat most meals in the dining halls, but wants the flexibility to use their Dining Dollars for late-night sandwiches or snacks, pizza, coffee drinks or smoothies, and the occasional grab-and-go meal. This plan includes an unlimited number of meals in any dining hall, $200 in Dining Dollars, 10 To-Go Meals, and 8 Guest Meals.
- The Basic Plan is for students who plan to limit their dining options almost exclusively to the dining halls.
These can be used just like cash at more than two dozen locations across campus, including pantries, cafés and markets located in residence halls, libraries, Palmer Commons and University Unions buildings. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can upgrade your meal plan anytime or you can supplement with Blue Bucks.
When you want to treat a parent, family member or friend to breakfast, lunch or dinner, Guest Meals are just the ticket. Block Plan meals may be used to treat guests when you accompany them to the dining hall.
When you don’t have time to stop for a meal during regular dining hall hours, request a To-Go Meal! Please place your order by 4:00 pm on the day before the meal is needed. We regret that late requests cannot be accommodated. If your class schedule regularly prevents you from getting to a dining hall during meal hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You may choose up to two entrées. Entrée choices include daily menu options, sandwiches and salads. If you choose an entrée from the day’s menu, you will need to pick it up during that meal’s regular service hours. Sandwiches and salads may be picked up anytime.
If you have any questions, please talk with your Dining Hall Manager.
Two weeks before and after the start of class each term, simply go to GET to charge your meal plan to your student account. At all other times, contact email@example.com. Your meal plan will automatically renew for the winter term. If you prefer another plan or would like to cancel, contact us within two weeks from the start of class each term. For a full listing of terms the detailed outline of the optional meal plan contract can be found here.
- Unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals carry over from the fall term to the winter term only if you buy a winter term meal plan. Otherwise, both expire at the end of the term. All unused Dining Dollars and Block Plan meals expire at the end of winter term.You must have your Mcard and an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- If you have both spring and summer term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from spring to summer term. Dining Dollars expire at the end of the summer term.
- Guest Meals and To-Go Meals expire at the end of each term.
- You must show your Mcard and have an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- You may not transfer meals, share your meal plan, or loan your Mcard to any other person for the purpose of entering the dining hall. Allowing unauthorized use of mal plan privileges may result in additional charges, cancellation of meal plan privileges without a refund and referral to the Student Conduct Resolution Process.
- You are welcome to eat as much as you like when you are in our dining halls, but carry-out items are limited to a piece of fruit or a hand-held dessert. Bringing containers into the dining hall for use in removing food is not permitted.
- Block Plan meals may be used to treat guests, but you must accompany your guest to the dining hall. Unlimited Plans come with a set number of guest meals.
- You can use GET to check your meal plan account balance 24/7.
- If you wish, you may give your parents, guardians or others online access to your meal plan account at GET. With access, they can see the status of your account and can instantly add Blue Bucks to your account at any time (a handy feature when you’re running low on cash.)
- Two weeks from the start of class each term, you can use GET to choose a different meal plan that better meets your dining needs.
- You can upgrade your meal plan at any time during the term. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal plan prices are per term.
- You must email email@example.com within two weeks from the start of class each term to cancel a meal plan for that term.
- Meal plans automatically renew for the winter term, but can be canceled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the start of class each term.
- The full contract agreement can be found here