If you are living in a residence hall, you’ll have an Unlimited Meal Plan, so you can come and go as often as you like during regular dining hours and never worry about running out of meals. When you’re in the dining hall, you can eat as much or as little as you like, whether that’s a hearty, four-course dinner or just a glass of juice and a bagel.
|Unlimited Basic||Unlimited Plus 200||Unlimited Plus 300|
|# of Meals||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Price||Included in room and board||+$175||+$275|
Plus 300 Plan
If you want the flexibility to eat wherever you are and whenever you choose, the Plus 300 Plan offers busy students the best value. This plan provides you with an unlimited number of meals at any dining hall and $300 in Dining Dollars to spend on coffee, snacks, and meals when you are on the run. You’ll also receive 15 To-Go Meals, and 12 Guest Meals so you can treat friends and family.
Plus 200 Plan
The Plus 200 Plan is designed for the student who will eat most meals in the dining halls, but wants the flexibility to use their Dining Dollars for late-night sandwiches or snacks, pizza, coffee drinks or smoothies, and the occasional grab-and-go meal. This plan includes an unlimited number of meals in any dining hall, $200 in Dining Dollars, 10 To-Go Meals, and 8 Guest Meals.
This economy plan is for students who plan to eat virtually all of their meals in the dining hall during regular service hours.
|Unlimited Basic – Spring/Summer Term|
|# of Meals||Unlimited|
|Price||Included in room and board|
During the spring and summer terms, the Unlimited Basic Plan covers all meals served at Hill Dining at Mosher-Jordan during regular hours and gives you $25 in Dining Dollars to spend in campus cafés and markets for snacks, pizza, coffee drinks, smoothies and more. This plan also includes 5 To-Go Meals, and 2 Guest Meals. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can you can always add Blue Bucks, which automatically roll over to the next term as long as you are enrolled at the University and are refundable. (Balances of less than $5 are forfeited.)
These can be used just like cash at more than two dozen locations across campus, including pantries, cafés and markets located in residence halls, libraries, Palmer Commons and University Unions buildings. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can upgrade your meal plan via GET anytime or you can supplement with Blue Bucks.
When you want to treat a parent, family member or friend to breakfast, lunch or dinner, Guest Meals are just the ticket.
When you don’t have time to stop for a meal during regular dining hall hours, request a To-Go Meal! Please place your order by 4:00 pm on the day before the meal is needed. We regret that late requests cannot be accommodated. If your class schedule regularly prevents you from getting to a dining hall during meal hours, please email email@example.com for assistance.
You may choose up to two entrées. Entrée choices include daily menu options, sandwiches and salads. If you choose an entrée from the day’s menu, you will need to pick it up during that meal’s regular service hours. Sandwiches and salads may be picked up anytime.
If you have any questions, please talk with your Dining Hall Manager.
If you live in a residence hall, your dining hall will provide you with a special meal when you are confined to your room due to illness or injury.
Please place your order at least two hours in advance and arrange to have a friend, roommate or Resident Advisor pick up your meal at the dining hall. If you want your order to be ready in less than two hours, please call your dining hall to learn if your request can be accommodated.
You may choose up to two entrées. Entrée choices include daily menu options, sandwiches and salads. If you choose an entrée from our daily menu, please have your meal picked up during regular service hours for that meal. Sandwiches and salads may be picked up at any time.
If you suspect the flu and feel you need medical attention, please contact University Health Services.
If you have any questions, please call your Dining Hall Manager. We hope you feel better soon!
What every student should know about Meal Plans:
- Residence Hall residents are required to have an Unlimited Meal Plan for every term in residence.
- Meal plan prices are per term.
- You must show your Mcard and have an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- You may not transfer meals, share your meal plan or loan your Mcard to any other person for the purpose of entering the dining hall. Allowing unauthorized use of meal plan privileges may result in additional charges, cancellation of meal plan privileges without a refund and referral to the Student Conduct Resolution process.
- You are welcome to eat as much as you like when you are in our dining halls, but carry-out items are limited to a piece of fruit or a hand-held dessert. Bringing containers into the dining hall for use in removing food is not permitted.
- A specific number of Guest Meals is included in your residential meal plan. Use them with our compliments to treat a guest – but you must accompany your guest to the dining hall.
- You can use GET to check your meal plan account balance 24/7.
- Dining Dollars are renewed each term based on the meal plan you select.
- If you have both fall and winter term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from fall to winter term and expire at the end of the winter term.
- If you have both spring and summer term meal plans, your Dining Dollars will roll over from spring to summer term and expire at the end of the summer term.
- Guest Meals and To-Go Meals expire at the end of each term.
- Two weeks from the start of class each term, you may change your meal plan to one that better meets your needs via the GET website.
- You can upgrade your meal plan at any time during the term. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.