At the time of booking
A deposit equivalent to the room rent and a signed agreement is required to reserve the space.
6-8 weeks prior to event
Plan to meet with your Event Coordinator or submit your completed event/wedding worksheet. Information needed at this time will include:
- Menu, including accompaniments, hors d’oeuvres and after dinner snacks.
- Beverage selections for the bar, champagne toast and dinner wines
- Approximate guest count
- Preliminary room diagrams
- Color schemes, swatches and decoration ideas
- Names and phone numbers of your cake supplier, florist, entertainment & other service providers
- Sequence and timeline of events
- Guests with special meal needs and meal arrangements for service providers (disc jockeys, photographers, etc.)
- Any questions or special requests
2 weeks prior to event
- Final counts for specialty linens, chair covers and/or chairvari chairs.
- Payment of total estimated charges
Payment is based on the final count and includes 100% of the estimated balance (food, beverage, equipment rental, room rental, 6% sales tax and 18% gratuity).
After the event, adjustments will be made for your actual alcoholic beverage consumption as well as any additional meals or charges that may occur at the event.
The most efficient method of payment is by credit card. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are all honored. After the event either your card will be credited with any amount owed you or you will be charged for the balance.
1 week prior to event
- Guaranteed guest count
- Final seating chart
- Alphabetized parking list
2-3 days prior to event
- Deliver all event items
- Review final details
- Signed Contract Agreement
- Signed Alcohol Agreement
Day of the event
Relax and have a great time. You are in good hands!