Welcome to Michigan, where every day is a blur of activity and Go-Blue enthusiasm. When you’re caught up in the excitement and busyness, it’s more important than ever to take time for a nutritious and delicious breakfast or lunch. And there’s no more convenient place than one of Michigan’s dining halls, cafes or markets.
ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-EAT DINING HALLS
With a focus on fresh, local and sustainable foods, our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls are open to the entire campus community. We offer new and different options at every meal, from comfort foods to international cuisines. Start the day with an omelet or french toast, or help yourself to our house-made soups, pizzas of the day, deli-made sandwiches, the salad bar and, house-made desserts. Or try the new kosher kitchen at South Quad. Pay by the meal with a major credit card, Blue Bucks or a faculty/staff meal plan.
|Faculty/Staff Meal Plan||Blue Bucks*||Credit Card*|
*Blue Bucks and Credit Card purchases are subject to the State of Michigan’s 6% sales tax
FACULTY/STAFF MEAL PLAN
This plan includes 10 meals for $100 and is renewable as often as you like. You can purchase the plan at any M|Dining café or market. The meal plan is valid in any Michigan dining hall. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
You can purchase Blue Bucks anytime at bluebucks.umich.edu. They’re automatically loaded onto your Mcard for swipe-and-go convenience. Blue Bucks are accepted at all M|Dining locations across campus. Blue Bucks balances over $5 are refundable at any time. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO PURCHASE
In-person at any cafe and market or online via GET. At GET, you can purchase a meal plan by clicking the Staff Meal Plan Purchase link under Quick Links. GET will be unavailable during the first two and last two weeks of each semester at which time you can visit any Michigan Dining café or market in person to purchase the plan during their business hours. By purchasing the faculty/staff meal plan you are agreeing to the terms of the faculty/staff meal plan contract. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Faculty/staff meal plans do not expire and are non-refundable under any circumstances
- Faculty/staff meals are non-transferrable but can be used to treat guests of the meal plan holder
- Your Mcard with an active faculty/staff meal plan (or Blue Bucks) is required to enter the dining hall or you will have to pay with a credit card
- There is no limit to the number of meals you can use each day
- You can view your meal plan or Blue Bucks balance at anytime by visiting GET
- The full faculty/staff meal plan contract can be found here