Enrolled Students who live off-campus, in Northwood Apartments, or in the Munger Graduate Residences can choose to add our Unlimited meal plan for the spring and/or summer terms.
If you have questions about meal plans you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Unlimited Basic Plan|
|M|Dining To Go Meals||1 meal at a time|
|Price per Term||$1,306|
This plan lets you come and go in the dining halls as often as you like during regular dining hours and without the worry of running out of meals. Eat as much or as little as you like. Enjoy a four-course meal, or just a cookie and a cup of coffee. No worries.
These can be used just like cash at more than two dozen locations across campus, including pantries, cafés, and markets located in libraries, Palmer Commons, and University Unions buildings. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you can upgrade your meal plan anytime or you can supplement with Blue Bucks.
To sign up for a spring or summer meal plan email email@example.com with your UMID requesting for a spring or summer meal plan to be added. You must be a registered student for the semester you would like to add a meal plan.
You have 2 weeks from the start of class to cancel your optional meal plan. Cancellations can be made via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation and including your UMID number in the request. Or, you can request to cancel your meal plan by visiting dining.umich.edu/cancel-optional-meal-plan and filling out the form. If your meal plan is canceled during the first two weeks of each term, your meal plan refund is subject to proration.
The deadline to cancel your Spring 23 term meal plan is 11:59 pm on Tuesday, May 16th.
The deadline to cancel your Summer 23 term meal plan is 11:59 pm on Wednesday, July 12th.
- Unused Dining Dollars carry over from the spring term to the summer term only if you purchase a summer term meal plan. Otherwise, Dining Dollars expire at the end of the spring term. All unused Dining Dollars expire at the end of the summer term.
- You must show your Mcard and have an active meal plan to enter the dining hall.
- You may not transfer meals, share your meal plan, or loan your Mcard to any other person for the purpose of entering the dining hall. Allowing unauthorized use of meal plan privileges may result in additional charges, cancellation of meal plan privileges without a refund, and referral to the Student Conduct Resolution Process.
- You can use GET to check your meal plan account balance 24/7.
- Parents, guardians, or others can instantly add Blue Bucks to your account at any time (a handy feature when you’re running low on cash) by visiting GET.
- Meal plans are billed per semester.
- You must email email@example.com within two weeks from the start of class each term to cancel a meal plan for that term. The exact date is listed in the meal plan contract.
- The full contract agreement for spring and summer can be found here